Puntland Youth and Social Development Association (PSA) is local non-governmental, non- profit organization established in 2002 by a group of enthusiastic young educated members of society and it is based in Puntland state – Somalia
PSA is currently seeking the bids from potential supplies leading to agreements for the period Mar-2019-May-2019 for the following program related products/services in Garowe .
Instructions to suppliers
- You are requested to visit PSA office in Garoweto pick the relevant templates for the bids or call 0907728107 to request soft copies to be sent through email. Any inquiries can be done through same contact provided.
- Ensure the bids are submitted using the specific forms for the products/services interested to offer.
- Suppliers must be financially stable. Suppliers should undertake to provide the organisation with unlimited services and goods for not less than US$ 20,000 without non payment for us at least for 3 months.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- All the bids to be sealed in an envelope with Bid Number and include location and addressed to;
- PSA PROCUREMENT
- Garowe Office
- Deadline: All the bids should be received not later than 20-02-2019 at 12:00pm.
Detailed Company Profile, showing Company Name, Vision and Mission of the Company, Area of Business and contact details
- Certificate Business License/ Commercial License
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate, Tax payment Voucher or any other Document certifying that your company is tax payer
- Financial Statement for the last year
- Filled and Stamped Supplier information form