Date: 07 Aug 2021
INVITATION TO BIDS [button link=”https://www.psasom.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Advertisement-Invitation-Refreshments-Sports.pdf” color=”red” window=”yes”]DOWNLOAD PDF COPY[/button]
Puntland Youth and Social Development Association (PSA) is local non-governmental, non- profit organization established in 2002 by a group of enthusiastic young educated members of society and it is based in Puntland state of Somalia
PSA is currently seeking the bids for the service of refreshments &lunch/Venueduring the implementation of the training and peace awareness activities relates to District Council Formation of Iskushuban, Qandala and Alula Project in the period of Aug to Nov-2021.
|SSFPL-033-A01||Refreshments (2 Water and 2 Drink)||Iskushuban, Qandala & Alula|
|SSFPL-033-A01||Refreshments ( Tea ,2 Water and 2 Drink )||Iskushuban, Qandala & Alula|
Instructions to suppliers
- Carefully read the instructions before completing the RFQ. Note that submission of false information will lead to automatic disqualification
- You are requested to visit PSA office in Bosaso to pick the relevant templates for the bids.
- Ensure the bids are submitted using the specific forms for the products/services interested to offer.
- The documents should be signed by authorized representative of the company, stamped and submitted with relevant supporting documents that the applicant wish to be considered
- Suppliers must be financially stable. Suppliers should undertake to provide the organisation with unlimited services and goods for not less than US$ 30,000 without non-payment for PSA at least for 3 months.
- Successful suppliers will be contacted
- All the information requested for bids shall be provided in English Language
- PSA reserves the right to accept or reject any application and is not bound to give reasons for its decision.
- For any inquiries please contact [email protected]orcall 0907754033
- All the bids to be sealed in an envelope with Bid Number and include location and addressed to;
- PSA PROCUREMENT
- Bosaso HQ Office
- The deadline for submission is by 08thAug- 2021
Mandatory Prequalification Documents
- Detailed Company Profile, showing Company Name, Vision and Mission of the Company, Area of Business and contact details
- Certificate Business License/ Commercial License
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate, Tax payment Voucher or any other Document certifying that your company is tax payer
- Financial Statement for the last year
- Filled and Stamped Supplier information form
|1||Certified & Filled Supplier information Form||20|
|4||Valid Tax Compliance Certificate||15|
|5||Evidence of Relevant experience, signed Purchase Orders (POs )/ Contracts||15|
|6||Financial Statement for the last year or bank statement||15|
Note: Pass mark will be 70%.