Date: 12 August 2021
INVITATION TO BIDS [button link=”https://www.psasom.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Advertisement-Invitation-Vehicle-Services-for-Activities-1.pdf” icon=”arrow-circle-o-down” color=”red” window=”yes”]DOWNLOAD PDF COPY[/button]
Puntland Youth and Social Development Association (PSA) is local non-governmental, non- profit organization established in 2002 by a group of enthusiastic young educated members of society and it is based in Puntland state of Somalia
PSA is currently seeking the bids for provision of vehicle services that will be used during the implementation of the training and peace awareness activities relates to District Council Formation of Iskushuban, Qandala and Alula Project in the period of Aug to Nov-2021.
|SSFPL-033-A01||Vehicle services-Local transport||Iskushuban, Qandala & Alula|
Instructions to suppliers
- Carefully read the instructions before completing the RFQ. Note that submission of false information will lead to automatic disqualification
- You are requested to visit PSA office in Bosaso to pick the relevant templates for the bids.
- Ensure the bids are submitted using the specific forms for the products/services interested to offer.
- The documents should be signed by authorized representative of the company, stamped and submitted with relevant supporting documents that the applicant wish to be considered
- Suppliers must be financially stable. Suppliers should undertake to provide the organisation with unlimited services and goods for not less than US$ 30,000 without non-payment for PSA at least for 3 months.
- Successful suppliers will be contacted
- All the information requested for bids shall be provided in English Language
- PSA reserves the right to accept or reject any application and is not bound to give reasons for its decision.
- For any inquiries please contact [email protected]orcall 0907754033
- All the bids to be sealed in an envelope with Bid Number and include location and addressed to;
- PSA PROCUREMENT
- Bosaso HQ Office
- The deadline for submission is by 14thAugust 2021
Mandatory Prequalification Documents
- Detailed Company Profile, showing Company Name, Vision and Mission of the Company, Area of Business and contact details
- Certificate Business License/ Commercial License
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate, Tax payment Voucher or any other Document certifying that your company is tax payer
- Financial Statement for the last year
- Filled and Stamped Supplier information form
|1||Certified & Filled Supplier information Form||20|
|4||Valid Tax Compliance Certificate||15|
|5||Evidence of Relevant experience, signed Purchase Orders (POs )/ Contracts||15|
|6||Financial Statement for the last year or bank statement||15|