SOLAR STREET LIGHTS INSTALLATION AND REHAIBILITATION IN BOSASO.
TENDER NO: PSA/002/06/2022
[button link=”https://www.psasom.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/02-Financial-Quotation-Solar-Installation-and-Rehabilitation.docx” icon=”download” color=”red”]Financial quotation [/button] [button link=”https://www.psasom.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/03-Technical-Application-Form-Solar-Installation-and-Rehabilitation.docx” color=”green” window=”yes”]Technical Application Form[/button] [button link=”https://www.psasom.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/04-PSA-Code-of-Conduct-Solar-Installation-and-Rehabilitation.docx” color=”orange” window=”yes”]Code of Conduct[/button]
Puntland Youth and Social Development Association (PSA) is a local non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2002 and it is based in the Puntland State of Somalia
With one of our Partners, we are currently implementing an intervention in Bossaso that seeks to improve the living conditions, assistance, and protection of drought and conflict-affected populations and host communities by facilitating equitable access to multi-sectorial services in Bosaso through effective Camp Coordination and Camp Management.
We are seeking to support the IDPs sites through the installationand rehabilitation of solar street lightswith the objective of significantly improving safety and security within the IDPs camps, especially for women and girls (GBV mitigation).
Scope of Work
The scope of work shall entail the following;
- Installation of solar panels in line with the BoQ
- Prepare reports to demonstrate the performance of works. The deliverables shall include but are not limited to;
- Daily/Weekly Progress report
- Quality control report
- Completion certificate
Requirements from the Service Provider
PSA is looking for vendors with the capacity to provide solar street lights installation and rehabilitations.
The service provider must provide the following documents
- Technical Proposal
The Technical Proposal must detail the following
Demonstrate a minimum 3 experience in similar works. Experience statement must be in the format provided.
- Technical staff capacity
The service provider is required to provide Curriculum Vitae (CVs) of at least 4 staff indicating in the following roles.
|No.||Proposed Position||Number of CVs||Qualifications
Period of contract performance
|1||Project Leader||1||· Bachelor’s inElectrical engineering or another relevant technical degree in addition to three (3) years of relevant engineering design, installation and maintenance and program management experience;
· Eight (8) years of commensurate relevant experience without a formal aforementioned technical degree.
|2||Site Engineers||1||· Electrical engineering bachelor’s or another relevant technical degree in addition to two (2) years of relevant engineering design, and installation and maintenance; or
· Five (5) years of relevant experience without a formal aforementioned technical degree.
|3||Solar Technicians||1||· Diploma in electrical engineering bachelor’s or certificate in vocational training skills in solar maintenance and installation in addition to two(2) years of relevant engineering design, installation and maintenance ; or
· Five (5) years of relevant experience without a formal technical degree.
- Company profile
- List of directors with their telephone and ID/Passport Numbers;
- Current registration certificate
- Good financial position: Provide either the Latest audited report, or bank statement for 6 months with one year statement of income and expenditure signed by company management.
- Latest tax receipt or proof of payment of tax.
|i. Signed Code of Conduct
ii. Signed Declaration of Conflict of Interest
iii. Financial Quotation should be in the company letter head.
Tenders will be rejected if the suppliers do not submit signed documents of the code of conduct and Declaration of Interest.
|2.||Capacity – Staffing capacity||40|
|i)||Site Engineer (20 Marks)|
|ii)||Solar Technician (20 Marks)|
|3.||Company profile and List of Directors (Due diligence of Directors must be done)||10|
- Financial Quotation
The Financial proposal indicating the cost or Bill of Quantities to be charged by the service provider from the schedule of solar lights for repairs and parts as per schedule attached below;
|No.||DESCRIPTION (Technical specifications)||Unit||QTY|
|1||Solar Post (8Mitre) )||Pieces||40|
|2||Solar Panels (150watt) )||Pieces||60|
|3||Battery (100A 12A) )||Pieces||`60|
|4||Charger Controller (20A 12/24V)||Pieces||60|
|5||LED light (40watt 12v)||Pieces||60|
|6||Installation Charges (Labor Charges)||Persons||1|
The Format of the financial proposal to indicate lumpsum costs has been provided.
Instructions to suppliers
- Interested service providers must submit their applications using the application forms in the link.
- The proposal shall be reviewed based on set criteria. The technical Proposal shall take a maximum of 120% while the Financial proposal to carry 50%.
All vendors interested must deliver their Technical and financial proposal to our offices on latest24/06/2022 by 5.00 PM local time. The interested service providers can also send tenders through email at[email protected]. Any submissions past the deadline will be Rejected.
Instructions for submission(Can be delivered through email or Physical delivery):
- Physical delivery: (i) Deliver in a sealed envelope (ii) Indicate Tender Number in the envelope(PSA/002/06/2022).
- Email: Send with the subject email indicating the TENDER NUMBER(PSA/002/06/2022).
You are requested to ask any questions through 0907754033 or through email: [email protected]
- Vendors are invited for tender opening on 27/06/2022.
- All the service providers must comply with PSA Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) guidelines